Wisdom in Healing

Its been awhile. Thank you for those that have followed my journey dealing with Narcissistic Abuse. I look back reading my old posts and the future me wishes I could hug her. Time is all we have. Unfortunately, these "Time-Wasters"...can care less. From my old posts, I am in the future now. Present moment May 2023. 

A lot has happened since 2019. And I go back to this blog because it feels emotionally safe to express the beginning. To understand the end, you must understand the beginning. Im okay. The Narcopath and I are now married and we have a beautiful little girl.

Would you think he abandoned us, yet again, for his own selfish reasoning? -of course he did! Will be vlogging my Life on Youtube. Just a Vlog. 

The pain of loving someone so broken is something. 

But, I am stronger now. Smarter now. Appreciate my gift of loving & feeling even more. Wiser now. Greater now.

Staying in that space.

I have so much to say. BUT emotionally, spiritually and physically exhausted.

Stay tuned for my next post๐Ÿ’œ Nurture your Mental Health. These Narcs will bully you and even verbal abuse your mental health journey. 

There is power in healing and getting help.

FUCK them.

Happy May Mental Health Month 2023๐Ÿ’œ





Comments

Popular Posts