Time

 I look back at my old posts discovering what a Narcopath is while I was being triangulated by his new supply which seemed also Narcissistic. No good person would just hate you not even knowing you. This was in 2019. I told the Narc what he was. He researched it and ever since Im the Narc. Its childish games. Emotional Immaturity. Basically, arrested development.


I look forward after (7) seven years to a brighter future. Loving myself. Getting back to the person BEFORE the Narc that had a rich and full life. Now, I have our little girl. After what he has put me through I will protect her and continue to give her ME. 


So much time of my life has been wasted. Trying to love someone so damaged. That blames the world. You. On the sadness of there own lives. I have been emotionally & verbally abused. Mistreated. Devalued before discard continuously. Falsely accused. Character assassinated, even my family. 


In reflection, what was broken inside of me that allowed such a hateful unappreciative and selfish person to destroy my life like this? Why did I stay for so long thinking I could help them in some way? Why did I think they could change when all they do, is run?


Healing now that he's out the door. 


Learning Lesson: When a Narc ghosts/discards you...consider that rejection....Gods protection. Let the trash take itself out. DO NOT let it back in. They bully and devalue you based off of their own insecurity and childhood trauma. 



I want to write this post in the present moment so the future me (5) five years from now is proud. My evolution is so important. Even those, like myself, that believe that love conquers all...need to protect their energy.


The Narc isnt my match. I could never see myself in him. He knows this. But definitely...he was my greatest lesson.


Comments

Popular Posts