Observing this life, thus far, I have came to realize...people will project things unto you, for whatever reason.  Whether it be their failures, successes or they "correct" method that YOU should be following...in order to maneuver through this vast journey that we call Life.  While I welcome gracefully their dominated opinion...I could never budge on my Intuition & Vision I have for this life.

There is no right or wrong way how we all choose to live, what profession we choose to follow let alone how we simply choose to be.  This is something that I have experienced within my entire life. I seem (still) to attract the energies that I need to be guided in some way or told what to do.  This has affected me o' so very deeply.

Living your life and seeing your vision is your journey and yours alone.

Comments

Popular Posts