Dumb ass

It's been awhile since I've posted. Like a dumb ass I took his lying cheating ways back. And today, took off, yet again for the 3rd time. Not seeing himself. Not seeing my own pain and what I'm going through. Last night, Not understanding that I don't want to fight but let's just understand that at this moment we are both at a standstill so let's just have a goodnight and support one another. Instead, I awoke this morning and he literally left for the 3rd time. I don't do these things to him, so why does he do this to me? I know. I know. I sound like a broken record. I've never met a "Soul-Selfish". Maybe it's because I found out 2 days ago he has been emotionally cheating on me...again. Cheating is cheating. I need to breathe.






My Heart is heavy😔

Signing out for a day or few⏳

Comments

Popular Posts