Narcissist- Ghosting and Abandonment



Another video to get me by today. Im so heartbroken. I just don't understand how you can give 3 years of your life to someone and when challenges arise in the relationship or if a partner feels hurt "Normal" people comminucate, confront the issue and rise above the situation. They work through it. All relationships take work. Especially if deep love is present.

I still am blindsighted how a person can draw conclusions in their own mind based on lies and false accusations and with no communication with their loved one or explanation disregard your feelings and abandoning or "ghosting" the relationship entirely. You are then left thinking, "What the hell just happened?".

In my case, after getting back on track with one another and working as a team to build ...the week prior was beautiful. Spending time together, connecting, love-bombed with kisses, etc. Then comes 4th of July. I planned for us to have a picnic under the stars and fireworks. I've been talking about it all month. I grew up not missing a holiday and every holiday or special occasion is always celebrated. So here I go making my way to the store to get things prepared for our evening and upon returning home...he was gone. I assumed he needed space but after several hours and nightfall was coming I began texting and looking for him. I then started to get texts of how much of a disgusting person I am, how evil I am, calling me degrading names and stating false accusations. I waited for him to come home. He never did and hasn't been home since. I am clueless. What just happened? I cried so hard that night like I've never cried before. Luckily, my mother helped me through the pain and abandonment.

Now, your just left with so many unanswered questions.

How will I ever move on? Will I recover?

Comments

Popular Posts