Abandoned & Ghosted by Narcissist Ex

Today marks the separation between myself and my Narcissist ex twin flame.

After arriving home from the store he was gone. Vanished. It is baffling as just last night he was fine...WE were fine. Giving me sweet kisses every so often and I comforting him as he expressed worry over a personal family issue he had with his mother. Then awoke about Noon, got dressed and ready to go to the store to prepare for our 4th of July picnic. I noticed he was sitting in the car listening to music. I asked if he'd like to go to the store with me...he said no and left the vehicle. I then go to the store and upon arriving home....gone.

Completely Ghosted. Abandoned. 
No explanation. No warning. No communication. Nothing.

3 years gone. I felt like I never mattered.

This pain is indescribable.

Comments

Popular Posts