When the Soul is Tired

I awoke this morning feeling ambiguous to certain things happening within my life.  What can it
mean?  Why do we find ourselves in certain circumstances where life creeps up...slowly...and truly screams, "Boo!".  

Lol, I was just shocked by my Muladhara!  We all have certain things we do when we awake from our slumber.  Memories from the day/night before, things you need to do, visions you want to share...but I awoke this morning planting my bare feet onto the floor.  Only then, it HIT me. Now, before I go on to explain this feeling....I must BE understood.  I have an amazing array of energy seekers, doers, movers, feelers and awakener shakers...friends.  I've loved all of you ever since you all have shared your beautiful lives with me on Facebook, Instagram and in the younger days...Youtube.  BUT, their are times where I truly am the 10 of Wands in Tarot.  Are not we all at times? Years have went on and so there has always been a driving force that I have found amongst family, friends...even your mail man! lol.  Connection.  Human Connection.

Eccentric Earth will be updated daily by my (Sevyn) rantings, wonderings, likings and feelings.  

I was born....  to LOVE. 

xo, VII

Comments

Popular Posts